Essay topics: IELTS writing task I
The graph illustrates date about the number of channel viewers regarding to time of News, over one year period.
Overall, what stands out from the graph is that both trends of news in 1pm and 6pm not so sharply changes, as trends of 9:30 pm and 11pm news, over the whole period. Another interesting point is that the number of viewers of the 9:30 pm and 1pm news at the end of the year, almost remained at the same spot as at the beginning.
Looking at the details, as regards the figure for the 1 pm News. The initial number of viewers in January was approximately 5 million, then the graph witnessed a fluctuation fall until November and at the end of the year the trend reached under 3.5 million. If we look at the figure for 6 pm, the trend gradually went up to around 4 million viewers between January and May, then sharply dropped to 1 million. After, the graph highlights a considerable rose, first sharply and then gradually and reached at the point of 3 million viewers per day. As for the number of channel’s viewers at the 1 pm News, the trend remained stable at approximately 1.5 million mark, over the 12- month period.
By contrast, the trend of the last News in the graph began in May, then sharply rocked to 4 million in August and after surged four times and hit a trough at the December.
- The pictures below show how tomato ketchup is made.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features. (80)
- IELTS writing task I (65)
- It is a common aspiration among many young people to run their own business, rather than work for an employer. Do you think the advantages of working for yourself outweigh the drawbacks? (56.6667)
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of working from home. (73.8095)
- People who live in large cities face a range of problems in their daily life.What are the most significant of these problems?How can these problems be tackled? (83.2353)