Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.

In this world, we can classify countries into two: developed and developing country. Some people call developing country as a poor country. It is classified in such ways as this kind of country needs to develop some fields all at once. The coverage of those fields includes health, education, and trade. The role of the government in making good policies in its politic and economy is very determining. Nevertheless, there are some people who think that the government of richer nations should help the poorer nations in certain areas in order to help them tackle their crucial financial problem.

A great one!

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts