Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.

Today, it is evidently noticed that public awareness regarding assisting other countries has substantially increased in comparison with a recent past. However, helping poorer countries in education, health and trade is beneficial for impoverished areas, it could be seen as a valid means of colonialism somehow.

A chief reason for opponents, is that a competition is held among nations to be the greatest power. Many think that helping poorer countries is ineligible because they will be needy themselves. In other words, they had been tried to be richer and richer with a long-term policies and if they give this privilege to others,they could lose them all.

In the opposite, there are many supporters, included myself, who believe that helping the poor countries could have many advantages in their society including positive virtues of humanitarian. They think while schools and families are not that powerful to impact the new generations, policies which are run by government could affect their growth humanly and ethically.

Last but not least, some hold the notion that when a country is assisted in any way, it is more likely to be despoiled. This view is significant as we have observed these matters in histories of different nations. Whereas, a country is helping the other one, there may be some expectations illegally which could capture their freedom in some ways.On the other hand, they always say:"teach a man to fish rather give him a fish".

Brief and to the point, respecting all cited issues above, it could be concluded that helping could be beneficial under some circumstances to be legally effective. The condition of not being despoiled is an essential connotation which should be considered always.All and all, it is always wise to turn to the experts and professionals for more consultations.

Need to develop the sentences smoothly. Read more essays by top users.