Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.

Today, the world has been divided into two categories, industrialized and developing nation, the main difference between two nations are that, poorer nations are buried under the debt. This vicious cycle continue if they don’t receive any significant help from the other nations. Some people believe that industrialized nations need to help poorer nations in the various aspects such as health, education and businesses. This essay will discuss how the richer countries could help the underdeveloped and developing countries.

The poorer countries in Africa are facing extreme form of poverty, lack of the education and suffering from different kind of health issues. This devastating consequence could improve if they receive the drugs to control potential diseases, education how to control such illness and have access to health professionals. Some richer nations combined together, and send donation, doctors and educationalist to support those countries to improve the bad condition of underdeveloped nations.

Moreover, the poorer nations are relying on the agriculture, or export the raw material to the developed countries and buy the industrialized equipment from them result the huge financial deficit. Furthermore, they borrow the money from the world’s bank to improve the economy. But sometimes all money disappears without any significant changes. Some big nations have organized some loan programs without any interest and they also forgive the debt of the poorer nations.

In conclusions, poorer nations could improve their health system, education and economy, if the richer nation combine together to help them in the form of money, volunteer doctors and forgive the debts.

Sentence: This vicious cycle continue if they don't receive any significant help from the other nations.
Description: The fragment cycle continue if is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace continue with verb, past tense