With the increase use of mobile phones and computers, people no longer communicate by writing letters. As a result, the skill of letter writing will soon disappear completely. To what extend do you agree or disagree? How important do you think letter writ

i agree with that due to increase use of mobile phones and computers, one of the sublime tradition and means of communication no longer recognized in this technology world. the letter writing skills become extinct from this modern world. these skills describe as old fashioned.

I personally beleive that the advancement of technology is good for this modern world by this the distance of kilometers become few seconds.we can communicate with our loved ones as soon as possible which are not possible with letter writing.this advancement in communication industry is good for individual level as well as nation well. by this electronic communications means nations development increases and they progress economically as well as socially.

As opinion of other people may be i am wrong because many people dont satisfied with this fastest world and they want to follow their old traditions. the latter writing skills is one of tradition of old times .And in schools letter writing is must in papers. they also said that you cant feel the emotions of others , who want to communicate in emails, using phones and when you write for someone in your own language they feel the emotions of writers. well i dont know how they would proceed.

Actually new generations have to remember these traditions of ancestors as we also wants our children to follow or atleast know our traditions.letter writing is important as sometimes we have to communicate in our trade industry withthese types of formal writing skills and as i say traditions are meant to remember.

In conclusion of all above discussion advancement in every field should be accepted as it is requirement of developing countries but we should not forget our traditions which are the basics as it became obsolete.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.