With the increasing popularity of computers and calculators student literacy is decreasing dramatically What are the positive and negative effects the progress of science and technology has brought about

With the increasing popularity of computers and calculators, student literacy is decreasing dramatically. What are the positive and negative effects the progress of science and technology has brought about?

Nowadays we using computers in all part of our lives, such as medicine, education, industry, music. Majority of students in industrial and developing countries use calculator and computer or even smart phones in schools and do their home work.

There are some advantages of using technology in education. First of all, computers, calculators and all device like them, Increase speed of learning. For example, for calculate a complex calculation sentence we can just use calculator and find our answer in minimum time. Or we can create a complex plan by computers. Secondly, students can use all libraries around the world just by using the Internet. For example my little brother watch video of computer's courses that MIT university published on the Internet. Finally, e-learning is a kind of learning systems that teachers and students can contact to each other and teachers present and train students.

Everything has bad effect and using of computers and calculators do not an exception. Firstly, students that use much of these device do not use their brain too much because every calculate that they need do with computers. In additional, using computers has drawback on healthy. Most of people who use computers too much have backache and eyes problems. Finally, computers fill all free time of student so they do not enough exercise.

To sum up, I think we must using these devices, but not all time. For examples, schools must forbidden using computers in schools. In fact advantages of computers are more than disadvantages.

Sentence: To sum up, I think we must using these devices, but not all time.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to must and using

Sentence: For examples, schools must forbidden using computers in schools.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to must and forbidden
Nowadays we using computers in all part of our lives...
Suggestion: Nowadays we are using computers in all part of our lives

For example, for calculate a complex calculation sentence...
Suggestion: For example, for calculating a complex calculation sentence

For example my little brother watch video...
Suggestion: For example my little brother watches video...