You are hereIncreasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?What other measure do you think might be effective?
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?What other measure do you think might be effective?
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
What other measure do you think might be effective?
Nowadays modern life is very complicated, busy and fast. Everybody does not have time. The roads are more crowdie than past which increases the degree of pollution. Some people think by increasing the price of petrol, the both problem will be solved at once. I do not believe it is the best way to tackle with growing traffic and pollution problems.
The hike in petrol prices will create other problem like inflation as India has facing this situation. Some people believe that traffic problem will not be solved with this method as in today’s life people have to go to job ,for survive, so number of vehicle on road will not be come down. On contrary, it will raise the depression in people as the living cost is rising day by day. Moreover, car and motor-cycle industries have worse impact of this step which is not good thing for any economy.
To handle this problem, people should use public transport more as compare to personal vehicles. And also car pulling technique should be used more. The governments and people should also reduce their unnecessary visit of national and international by planes. The online technique such as shopping, paying bills and video conferencing should be promoted in people because it decreases the traveling. The governments should encourage the research of finding alternative of petrol which creates less pollution than petrol.
To sum up, growing petrol prices is the worse method to step-down the traffic and pollution. Alone governments can not tackle these obstacles. It can be solved with the join efforts of people and governments.
- 21:42:05 simarjeet
- 23:54:40 Anonymous
- 03:05:07 pinkal
- 06:54:34 Anonymous
- 06:54:47 Anonymous
- 12:00:10 Anonymous
- 12:40:09 Anonymous
- 12:40:24 Anonymous
- 12:40:36 Anonymous
- 12:40:55 Anonymous
- 12:52:52 Anonymous
- 12:52:59 Anonymous
- 13:53:31 Anonymous
- 13:53:49 Anonymous
- 13:54:08 Anonymous
- 15:14:02 Anonymous
- 15:18:42 minepour
- 15:19:02 minepour
- 15:25:57 minepour
- 15:29:45 minepour
- 15:30:07 minepour
- 15:30:17 minepour
- 15:34:28 Anonymous
- 16:07:52 minepour
- 16:08:34 minepour
- In some countries the average weight of people is increasing their level of fitness is decreasing .What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them
- Some people prefer to spend of their time with friends while other people prefer to be alone. Which way of life do you prefer? Use specific reasons and support for your answer.
- EducationEveryone should stay in school until the age of eighteen. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Unemployment is one of the most serious problems facing developed nations today. What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of reducing the working week to thirty five hours?
- In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they want. To what extent should children have to follow rules?
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?What other measure do you think might be effective?
- Houses and apartmentsSome people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?