Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?What other measure do you think might be effective?
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
What other measure do you think might be effective?
Nowadays modern life is very complicated, busy and fast. Everybody does not have time. The roads are more crowdie than past which increases the degree of pollution. Some people think by increasing the price of petrol, the both problem will be solved at once. I do not believe it is the best way to tackle with growing traffic and pollution problems.
The hike in petrol prices will create other problem like inflation as India has facing this situation. Some people believe that traffic problem will not be solved with this method as in today’s life people have to go to job ,for survive, so number of vehicle on road will not be come down. On contrary, it will raise the depression in people as the living cost is rising day by day. Moreover, car and motor-cycle industries have worse impact of this step which is not good thing for any economy.
To handle this problem, people should use public transport more as compare to personal vehicles. And also car pulling technique should be used more. The governments and people should also reduce their unnecessary visit of national and international by planes. The online technique such as shopping, paying bills and video conferencing should be promoted in people because it decreases the traveling. The governments should encourage the research of finding alternative of petrol which creates less pollution than petrol.
To sum up, growing petrol prices is the worse method to step-down the traffic and pollution. Alone governments can not tackle these obstacles. It can be solved with the join efforts of people and governments.
- Write a letter to a friend inviting him/her to watch a movie that he/ she wanted to see.Tell him/her•What movie is it?•Why do you think it might be interesting?•Make arrangements to watch it together
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways technology affected the types of relationships people make.Has this become a positive or negative development?
- On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost. Write a letter to the manager of insurance company. In your letter •Describe the item you lost •Explain how you lost it •Tell the insu
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
- Your employer have arranged a computer training course for you next month, but you cannot go for personal reasons. Write a letter to your employer.•Tell how this course would be useful to you•Why cannot attend•Suggest some other time
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?
- You are working for company. You need to take some time off and want to ask your manager about this. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter explain why want to take time off work. •Explain why want to take time off work.•Give details of the amount
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from
- You have invited your friend from overseas for a family wedding.You will not be able to pick him up at the airport.Write a letter:(i) Why you cannot pick him at the airport.(ii) How to get to his hotel.(iii) Describe the hotel.
- Number of companies that are selling their products worldwide is increasing nowadays.Does this phenomenon have more advantages or disadvantages?Write your view and share your experience.