Essay topics: Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
What other measure do you think might be effective?
Nowadays modern life is very complicated, busy and fast. Everybody does not have time. The roads are more crowdie than past which increases the degree of pollution. Some people think by increasing the price of petrol, the both problem will be solved at once. I do not believe it is the best way to tackle with growing traffic and pollution problems.
The hike in petrol prices will create other problem like inflation as India has facing this situation. Some people believe that traffic problem will not be solved with this method as in today’s life people have to go to job ,for survive, so number of vehicle on road will not be come down. On contrary, it will raise the depression in people as the living cost is rising day by day. Moreover, car and motor-cycle industries have worse impact of this step which is not good thing for any economy.
To handle this problem, people should use public transport more as compare to personal vehicles. And also car pulling technique should be used more. The governments and people should also reduce their unnecessary visit of national and international by planes. The online technique such as shopping, paying bills and video conferencing should be promoted in people because it decreases the traveling. The governments should encourage the research of finding alternative of petrol which creates less pollution than petrol.
To sum up, growing petrol prices is the worse method to step-down the traffic and pollution. Alone governments can not tackle these obstacles. It can be solved with the join efforts of people and governments.
- You had an appointment to meet you friend but you were not able to make it and you could not inform him. Write a letter-Apologize for not coming -Explain the reason why you could not be there-Tell him how you tried contacting-Request another meeting (60)
- Write a letter to one of your classmates and invite him to a class reunion.When and where is the party?Give some details about what is going to happen at the party.Tell him/her what you have been doing recently. (81.4286)
- Write a letter to the planning department. In your letter –Say why are you writingGive reasons for you objectionsExplain what you think would be a better alternative (80)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country mere important then to the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? Give reasons examples and relevant evidence to expla (65)
- Write a letter to a friend inviting him/her to watch a movie that he/ she wanted to see.Tell him/her•What movie is it?•Why do you think it might be interesting?•Make arrangements to watch it together (71.7647)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways technology affected the types of relationships people make.Has this become a positive or negative development? (55.5556)
- On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost. Write a letter to the manager of insurance company. In your letter •Describe the item you lost •Explain how you lost it •Tell the insu (75.71429999999999)
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give your opinion. (74.28570000000001)
- Your employer have arranged a computer training course for you next month, but you cannot go for personal reasons. Write a letter to your employer.•Tell how this course would be useful to you•Why cannot attend•Suggest some other time (70)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (80)