Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?What other measure do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
What other measure do you think might be effective?

Nowadays modern life is very complicated, busy and fast. Everybody does not have time. The roads are more crowdie than past which increases the degree of pollution. Some people think by increasing the price of petrol, the both problem will be solved at once. I do not believe it is the best way to tackle with growing traffic and pollution problems.

The hike in petrol prices will create other problem like inflation as India has facing this situation. Some people believe that traffic problem will not be solved with this method as in today’s life people have to go to job ,for survive, so number of vehicle on road will not be come down. On contrary, it will raise the depression in people as the living cost is rising day by day. Moreover, car and motor-cycle industries have worse impact of this step which is not good thing for any economy.

To handle this problem, people should use public transport more as compare to personal vehicles. And also car pulling technique should be used more. The governments and people should also reduce their unnecessary visit of national and international by planes. The online technique such as shopping, paying bills and video conferencing should be promoted in people because it decreases the traveling. The governments should encourage the research of finding alternative of petrol which creates less pollution than petrol.

To sum up, growing petrol prices is the worse method to step-down the traffic and pollution. Alone governments can not tackle these obstacles. It can be solved with the join efforts of people and governments.