Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution problems To what extend do you agree or disagree

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution problems.To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, both the price of petrol and pollution increase rapidly. Towns also suffered from traffic jams due to the excessive use of cars. Due to the high increase in the demand of the petrol the pollution and traffic problems may doesn't effect to it. If the price of the petrol is increased there is no change in the traffic and pollution. Although, there are some of the advantages for opting with the incline in petrol prices, I prefer decline in the fuel like petrol prices due to many reasons.

Firstly, quoted by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam That was never on my radar, traffic stopp...

Sentence: Due to the high increase in the demand of the petrol the pollution and traffic problems may doesn't effect to it.
Suggestion: may not affect to it.

Sentence: Not only for particular reason I have gone through many practical situations which led me to inclined for the traffic.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and inclined

Sentence: I conclude by proposing that in most of the cases petrol rising in the cost doesn't works on the traffic and the pollution but every decision has to made according to time so it depends on heat position we ware opting it.
Suggestion: Refer to to and made

Sentence: So I started to the exam in the car I have strucked up in the traffic which resulted in five minutes late to the examination.
Error: strucked Suggestion: No alternate word

Not well organized.
Still have grammatical issues.

better to use this pattern:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.