Essay topics: Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution. What extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think more effective?
Traffic and pollution are one of the most vital problems in the current century. A lot of governments are trying to implement new policies and create new solutions in order to protect our environment. One of the current existing ideas is to increase the price of petrol. However, the effectiveness of such a measurement is quite questionable.
On one side the society will be forced through soaring petrol prices to use the public transport instead of cars and therefore reduce traffic and pollution. But on the other hand the increasing prices will result in a significant increase in all daily life costs, which may lead to inflation and reduce the quality of life.
Furthermore a lot of people are relying on car on a daily basis where no alternative is available and no public transport is running. These people will have to suffer extremely under the higher petrol price and will be disdavantaged. However, these group of people may be encouraged under these circumstances to use another method of transport like bicycles. These do not cause any pollution and help in improving the well being and health of the society. In some european big cities like Amsterdam a lot of people are using the bicycle as their prefered way of transprtation
Therefore I do not reccommend increasing the price of petrol. I prefer to concentrate in developing car technology to achieve less pollution and rely on other sources of energy that do not harm the environment in the same range as electricity or gas.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||hanum||0||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||tiwitiwi||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||islamifal1||50||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||hamidrezayekeh||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||Madridista||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||farrahfan||83.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||luthfianhakim||87.5||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||drsaminayasmin||66.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||Sabee||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||jojo_johan||57.5||Read full essay|
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing tha same things and avoiding change? Others, however, think that change is always a good thing?Discuss both views and give your own opinion.Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from (83.63639999999999)
- Going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. (73.33329999999999)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (77.1429)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution. What extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think more effective? (81.25)
- A couple of days ago you have moved into a new house and there is a damage. Write a letter to your landlord about it (53.3333)
- A couple of days ago you have moved into a new house and there has been a damage. Write a letter to your landlord informing him about it (10)