Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace e g at home when traveling etc Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages

Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace (e.g. at home, when traveling, etc).
Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages?

As integral part of human life, people today are so dependent on information technology and it has altered the ways workers doing their job. Mobile phone, laptop, and Ipads make the workers easier working without coming to the workplace. However, while there are some advantages, I think we also must consider the possibility of dentrimental effects from this mobility.

The huge benefits are realized by employees in big cities. It is common situation that every morning and afternoon employees always meet traffic congestion and this situation not only wastes their time but also increases their ...

Sentence: By working at home or we known as telecomuting, workers can save their time, their money, and they do not feel stress.
Description: The fragment we known as is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace known with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: The other advantage is businesssmen who have high mobility will be helped.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and businesssmen

Sentence: It is understandably that businessmen are really bussy, moving from one place to another place for negotiating and dealing with their clients.
Description: The fragment is understandably that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace understandably with adjective

Sentence: Despite this benefits, telecomuting also has negative impacts.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and benefits

Sentence: In Jakarta, it is commonly to hear the information about item lost cases in buses or train.
Description: The fragment is commonly to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace commonly with adjective

Sentence: So, it dangers to use mobile technology in public transport in order to do their job tasks.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and dangers

Sentence: However, while there are some advantages, I think we also must consider the possibility of dentrimental effects from this mobility.
Error: dentrimental Suggestion: detrimental

Error: businesssmen Suggestion: businessmen

Error: bussy Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Whether in their car or public transport, they can communicate with their costumers or doing their job such as planning or marketting.
Error: marketting Suggestion: marketing

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.