International tourism is now common than ever before. Some feel that this is positive trend, while others do not. What are opinions on this?

Entire world is a beautiful creation of nature and now a days traveling of global has been made prevalence by science and technology. Some proportion of masses assert that visit of world wide is beneficial but others have negative view. In this essay I intend to examine both points of view.

To begin with,supporters of international tourism believe that it is promoting culture. Native culture is adopted by world wide tourist during the visiting a nation as well as they also address their own culture which make a village to the global. Moreover , helping to impalement in financial position of a country. To illustrate a survey conducted by air travel agency has revealed that, 30 percent money is aided in government tex by travel agencies which comes from global tourismtourism so they say it is positive progress.

On the other hand a negative wind is also there, however, opponent of world wide tourism bring forth a large number of points. First of all they think women tourist are not safe in other host countries. For instance a British woman was rapped in Dhile by a taxi driver. Consequently people neglected it. Hence more a perilous effect hasbon young generation because much preference is given to western fashion, eatting style and many more by youngest as a result they are forgetting eatic value of their home culture and as universally acknowledged,"east west home is best" so they are not in fever of international tourism.

From my point of view, as generally said god has made man, man made counties and tourism is excellent way to create a fertarnity and harmonically relationships between more and more nations.

As pery above discussion ,it is evident that ,"nothing is good and bad thinking makes it" and international tourism is golden opportunity to accomplish worldwide knowledge ,moreover it's advantages overweight disadvantages.

Sentence: Hence more a perilous effect hasbon young generation because much preference is given to western fashion, eatting style and many more by youngest as a result they are forgetting eatic value of their home culture and as universally acknowledged,'east west home is best' so they are not in fever of international tourism.
Description: The fragment best so is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to hasbon and young

Sentence: As pery above discussion ,it is evident that ,'nothing is good and bad thinking makes it' and international tourism is golden opportunity to accomplish worldwide knowledge ,moreover it's advantages overweight disadvantages.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and advantages

Sentence: Moreover , helping to impalement in financial position of a country.
Error: impalement Suggestion: implement

Sentence: To illustrate a survey conducted by air travel agency has revealed that, 30 percent money is aided in government tex by travel agencies which comes from global tourismtourism so they say it is positive progress.
Error: tex Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: tourismtourism Suggestion: ?

Error: eatting Suggestion: eating
Error: eatic Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: hasbon Suggestion: ?

Sentence: From my point of view, as generally said god has made man, man made counties and tourism is excellent way to create a fertarnity and harmonically relationships between more and more nations.
Error: fertarnity Suggestion: fertility ?

Error: pery Suggestion: per

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence