International travel makes people more prejudiced rather than broad minded Why Give some solutions to this problem

International travel makes people more prejudiced rather than broad-minded. Why? Give some solutions to this problem.

It is generally believe that people who is going to abroad is more open-minded. Bizarrely, some other groups of bulwarks think otherwise.

Firstly, several folks argue that international trip is unnecessary due to waste of money. There is no correlation between become open-mind and international trip. Myriad people more prejudice because the governments disappoint them. These people contend that there is no benefits for societies who are going to other countries. Take one example, parliament members of developed countries. They go to advanced countries as their destinations. They want to learn concerning the urban planning system. It seems asinine because between developed and advanced countries there are many differences which implausible to be applied in the country of origin. In the reality, when civil servants travel to part of the world, they do not know what to do, or what they should be done. There is no contribution at all to the country, when they return to their homeland. This is truly waste of money.

Secondly, numerous people say, instead waste some dough to go to other regions. It would be better use money to repair infrastructures and incline public services, such as health care, public transportation, system of educations, and so on. It would be increase the economy condition of a country, plus, to make better life for societies as well. The plausible solutions to tackle the problem that governments should be more responsible related to their obligations because they are representative of communities of a state. In this case, high awareness from the civil administrations are noteworthy. As the members of parliament they should be more concern to their folks than fulfill their own interest; instead neglect public interest. In addition, governments should be more wisely in the event of using budget of the country because state funds are public money as well. After a while, involvement from societies to monitor the governments are crucial, such as provides critic and attention. It is useful to create better quality of a nation, and, it is also important to avoid abuse of budget for some unreasonable reasons. Because, parameter of knowledgeable not only from international travel but on how to perform good governance without travel around a lot to international areas.

To conclude, by implementing the solutions above, it might probably reduce prejudice of the public. Basically, international trip for a glorious purpose is a positive way. However, it would be worse when people commit deviations; in fact ignore original intentions, and even misuse of the budgets. Lastly, the problem is not easy to fix, particularly to foster the trust of the communities.

Sentence: It seems asinine because between developed and advanced countries there are many differences which implausible to be applied in the country of origin.
Description: The fragment which implausible to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace implausible with adverb

The essay is a little bit out of topic. You may re-write the essay.