The internet has changed people’s life completely whereas others are enjoyable live without the internet. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

The internet has changed people’s life by providing all information. Whereas, inhabitants are enjoyable live without the internet. I firmly believe that both have some reasons.

To begin with, the internet is popular to reach on the smart-phones for inhabitants. Next, the internet has connected inhabitants easier today. People do not need much money to communicate with call if they use internet connection. Others, the internet helps people to promote some business. Furthermore, the internet becomes important for someone who looking for stuffs such as clothes, electronics device, and vehicles.

Nevertheless, the internet has negative effects. According to New York Times, cases of teenager's kidnapping in America increased after using social media activities. Moreover, the Food Drug Administration (FDA) showed that drug abusing was going up to five times in America. Actually, consumers have bad experiences with irresponsible people in the internet. After all, some people are too keen on the internet, after, they forget to spend more time with their family.

In my opinion, the internet gives benefit for inhabitants. Whereas, old inhabitants like parents are preferring to use a traditional pattern to communicate. Next, parents prefer to spend their time caring for their families than using the internet. Otherwise, most of the teenagers depend on internet badly. For example, when they get dinner with their family, they still focus on social media through the internet.

In my conclusion, the internet changed people's life. Most of the inhabitants should try not to depend on internet. After all, some people have to arrange their time so they still have quality time for family.

Sentence: Furthermore, the internet becomes important for someone who looking for stuffs such as clothes, electronics device, and vehicles.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and looking