The internet invention is probably significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowled

The internet invention is probably significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

There has been a common topic about how internet has partaken our daily live since three decades ago. It is believe that there are some concerns of the significances to our lives, however, I do care about the negativity along with it.

The most tangible evidence that people are connected each other by the internet. By the fact that every computer can has access to another computer, everyone can use internet to send some electronic mails, send massages and electronic books. And all those process only need several minutes and even less. Furthermore, having an access through the network its has benefits to make life more easier. For example I got a plenty of website those provide some articles of methods, such as how to cook tasty food, where to book a the cheapest plane ticket, and some practical tips that have been useful in my life.

However, there are some critical concerns of misuse of internet. The internet has brought criminality into another level called cyber crime. A number of people was bribed by the criminals and their money have taken out from their account. Another form of internet negative effect come from internet misconduct, which is well known as pornography. It is easy to get into these sites and almost there are no filtering to sort out the users, particularly the children. Accordingly, it has been a warm topic that many children has involved in promiscuity as an impact of browsing the porn sites.

By propose this essay, the writer want to deliver some facts about the positive side and the negative side of cyber life. As a modern person, it is believe that every one should understand how to use it in the appropriate and productive way, instead of using it in wrong path.

Sentence: It is believe that there are some concerns of the significances to our lives, however, I do care about the negativity along with it.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and believe

Sentence: By the fact that every computer can has access to another computer, everyone can use internet to send some electronic mails, send massages and electronic books.
Description: The word can is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can has

Sentence: For example I got a plenty of website those provide some articles of methods, such as how to cook tasty food, where to book a the cheapest plane ticket, and some practical tips that have been useful in my life.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and the

Sentence: By propose this essay, the writer want to deliver some facts about the positive side and the negative side of cyber life.
Description: The fragment writer want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: As a modern person, it is believe that every one should understand how to use it in the appropriate and productive way, instead of using it in wrong path.
Suggestion: Refer to is and believe