The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

When people think of the most important innovation, they often think of things which are sophisticated technologies such as gadget, portable computer and internet. In the last 30 years, Internet has been growing fastest and some people argue that it changes their lives extremely disparate.

However, many of the innovations which have changed inhabitants’ lives with simple thing, but it has given many benefits. Without a debit card, inhabitants cannot take money from automatic machine teller, for example. Each bank has been implementation this innovation for helping their client and until now it has been a simple thing to make humans’ lives easier and flexible. Nowadays, in the daily activity people do not carry on lots money when they are doing shopping. Result shows they only use debit card as payment method.

Great significant innovation can also be found in network construction to build a technology information infrastructure in each country as a necessity for internal. In my opinion, some of the most important inventions are those which have a public facility purpose. Wireless and fiber optic are the simple things which give a different change for population’s lives, for example, have been important role to establish a good public facility exactly for network supporting.

In conclusion, I believe that an excellent invention not only a high technology, but also the simple thing. Whilst most people admit that Internet as the most important innovation and it has changed people’s lives, which is extremely different, but it does not run without good networking.

However, many of the innovations which have changed inhabitants’ lives with simple thing, but it has given many benefits.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence? where is the verb?

Wireless and fiber optic are the simple things which give a different change for population’s lives, for example, have been important role to establish a good public facility exactly for network supporting.
Wireless and fiber optic are the simple things which give a different change for population’s lives, for example, they have important roles to establish a good public facility exactly for network supporting.

In conclusion, I believe that an excellent invention not only a high technology, but also the simple thing.
In conclusion, I believe that an excellent invention is not only a high technology, but also the simple thing.