The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledg

The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

When people think of internet invention, it has altered more the way of people lives. It is obviously true that people cannot stay away with internet service on personal computer, smart phone and other sophisticated devices.

Generally, people are keen employing internet for easy communication, interesting media education, earning money and cheap entertainment.

There are a plenty social media on internet which is used by people for sharing and releasing their both felling and news with friends and family everywhere. In some situations, people are not reluctant publishing ceremonial invitation letter on their social account. However, it is forbidden in my culture to invite friends and families by online media. We have to confirm directly or make phone call.

On the other hand, internet also provides enjoyable education sources for children that are more visual content and easy understanding. However, some children are still demand on a teacher while learning process to guide them. In the leisure time, kids and adults spend lots of time sitting in from of computer and entertain themselves by online game or watching sport live. Nevertheless, live entertainments are still popular in this era in which people get out home and spend much more money to have real event that makes them happier.

The easiness of internet facility gives a big chance for sellers to introduce their products in wide world. They do not need large space and more workers to advertise for purchasers, but manufacturing requires great quantities labor to produce and supply various selling well goods.

Overall, even the invention of internet has changed mode lives in some parts differently. But, there is still balanced life view using internet or not.

Sentence: When people think of internet invention, it has altered more the way of people lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and lives

Sentence: Generally, people are keen employing internet for easy communication, interesting media education, earning money and cheap entertainment.
Description: The fragment are keen employing is rare

Sentence: In some situations, people are not reluctant publishing ceremonial invitation letter on their social account.
Description: The fragment not reluctant publishing is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reluctant with adverb