The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledg

The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Internet has become the biggest information resource. It contains almost subjects which are published by everyone over the world. People are free to upload their videos, news, and pictures on internet in minutes. Much information on it is used by various level ages and purposes, for examples student, professional workers, or common people. However, people are demanded to seek amount of information more specific.

Nowadays, information can be obtained from varieties form media, but people prefer search information on media online. It is concerned since its ease for accessing on personal device. People can read news that presents from international broadcasting without borders. On the other sides, student almost never paid for lecture materials that are gained on related website, except commercial materials. Furthermore, there are many best moment videos which are uploaded either on private account or free account that can entertain watchers. It also become tutorial source for many activities.

Even though internet provides everything that is needed, but it is not always true on the validity. For specific goal, it is required to compare with other sources such article, book or result of research. It should be controlled about spreading of less response information. In different case, wrong information could explode mystification globally.

Information on internet is up-to-date and more useful. There is a plenty vital website or report that helps us for changing. Nevertheless, we must observe carefully before involve in that field. Children need guide children while they seek curious thing to avoid them from unpleasant information.

To sum up, a number of information is available on internet. As main gate knowledge which is used by many people liberally. However, users must concern about capacity of information.

Sentence: There is a plenty vital website or report that helps us for changing.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to plenty and vital