Internet when used as a sourse of information , has more drawbacks than advantages.To what extent do you agree with this statement?

The most striking advantage blessed by internet is a great information as well as internet is a good tool to study and research any topic,no doubt.Moreover,it is also argued that internet provide a large number of disadvantages instead of advantages.Here i am personally inclined the favour of this statement.

There are manifold points to endorse my views.First and foremost,the sites which we use to search any topic seems fake and unverified as they show us things with exaggeration.Consequency,we face hypocrite and betray from them.Moreover,some folk want to see the paintings,art,cultural things,weapons and jewellery of royal ancestors which are some time not real and not available in internet.Thus,people only waste time and money too.

Furthermore,bad service of internet is also one of the drawback as sometime folk face unexpected situations such as bad weather,less service and so on.Hence,humans remarse over internet connection.In addition,their are lots of option appeare on internet in particular site therefore,people confuse to choose one.Thence,internet is full of confusion.

In the flip side,some argued that internet is said to be boon.To illustrate,the survey conducted by time magazine had revealed "internet is thought to be an astaunding invention of science".Moreover,internet us cheaper unlike books as books are expensive and take more time to search any topic.Last but not least,using internet in appropriate manners will be boon to get best out of it.As a result,we gain more knowledge in jiffy as it is pondered'knowledge is power'.

The crux is that,internet has upgraded the quality of lifestyle,no doubt but also supplement drawbacks.Comprising it ,internet had both prons and cons.

Sentence: Moreover,it is also argued that internet provide a large number of disadvantages instead of advantages.
Description: The fragment internet provide a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover,some folk want to see the paintings,art,cultural things,weapons and jewellery of royal ancestors which are some time not real and not available in internet.Thus,people only waste time and money too.
Description: The fragment folk want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Error: jewellery Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence,humans remarse over internet connection.In addition,their are lots of option appeare on internet in particular site therefore,people confuse to choose one.Thence,internet is full of confusion.
Error: appeare Suggestion: appeared
Error: remarse Suggestion: remorse

Sentence: To illustrate, the survey conducted by time magazine had revealed 'internet is thought to be an astaunding invention of science'.
Error: astaunding Suggestion: astounding

Sentence: Comprising it ,internet had both prons and cons.
Error: prons Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to develop the sentences smoothly.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.