It is believe that the traffic police should apply heavy fines to driver violating the traffic regulation in order to decrease the numbers of road accident. Do you agree or disagree with his idea?

Nowadays, number of careless drives is increasing across the world. Therefore, governments try to apply some solutions to controls these drivers. In my opinion, heavy traffic fines seems to reasonable idea, which police can apply to reduce amount of roads accident. Heavy fines at the first step cause drives because of financial issues obey laws. Another aspect of it is, in long term, heavy fines change drivers’ habit to legal procedures.

All people since their childhood have a strong desire to drive a car. Although, some of them when grow up driver violating in the roads. Some searches shown that when police apply a heavy traffic ticket especially for high speed, number of accidents which accrued by high speed are reduced. For instance, police announced a couple days ago, number of accidents in this category in compare to the last year decrease fifteen percent.

All around the world heavy fines is a power tool for decrease of accidents. In the first glance, it is seems just about money, but when we will investigate this issue deeply, we will consider that it will change habit of drivers especially violating drivers. Drivers at least because of financial issue try to avoid dangerous activities in the roads. Consequently, after a while this controlling become their habit.

To sum up, heavy fines are very beneficial to have safety roads. In addition, we expect, our next generation learn to obey laws since they are young. To reduce more rate of accident, we can combination heavy fines with negative point procedures.

Sentence: For instance, police announced a couple days ago, number of accidents in this category in compare to the last year decrease fifteen percent.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare

Sentence: In the first glance, it is seems just about money, but when we will investigate this issue deeply, we will consider that it will change habit of drivers especially violating drivers.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and seems

Sentence: Drivers at least because of financial issue try to avoid dangerous activities in the roads.
Description: The fragment issue try to is rare

Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense
Sentence: Consequently, after a while this controlling become their habit.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to controlling and become

Sentence: In addition, we expect, our next generation learn to obey laws since they are young.
Description: The fragment generation learn to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past tense

Sentence: To reduce more rate of accident, we can combination heavy fines with negative point procedures.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and combination