it is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes they are less distracted and this leads to better results Do you agree or disagree with the statement

it is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. they are less distracted and this leads to better results.
Do you agree or disagree with the statement?

Coeducation have always been a hot topic to debate on throughout the world. In the modern era where people already have equal gender rights some believe that learning along with opposite sex causes distraction and they stress on to discontinue this trend but i strongly oppose their thinking.

Firstly, I believe studying in a group with opposite sex increases the competition level and encourage students to prove them self superior than other. It is human nature to stay on the peak and this raises competition among students and it even get more interesting when people have to prove them in front of opposite sex. Moreover, studying together teach them a lesson how to behave and lesson of equality. It helps them to flourish as a better human beings.Secondly, as in their near future they have to work together at their workplace as people by big companies are hired on the basis of their skills not gender so it give them a chance to get comfortable with opposite sex.

In contrast, some people argue by stating that studying in a coeducation school and colleges divert students from study as they get attracted towards opposite sex. To some extent, it is true as in our adolescence the hormonal explosion within our body do guide our brain to explore opposite sex but that do not overpower the competition raised by the same factor. On the other hand, some believe that it is inappropriate to study together according to some religions beliefs and there are strict code and conducts for both sexes. I disagree with it by saying that we have to get out of these beliefs as the world is mixing up and everyone got equal rights so why to bias people on gender.

Concluding all this, I would like to say when in near future we have to work and live with the person of opposite sex then why not study together and understand each other to create a better world.

Sentence: Moreover, studying together teach them a lesson how to behave and lesson of equality. it helps them to flourish as a better human beings.Secondly, as in their near future they have to work together at their workplace as people by big companies are hired on the basis of their skills not gender so it give them a chance to get comfortable with opposite sex.
Description: The fragment it give them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Don't forget punctuation marks.