It Is better to reform criminals instead of just punishing them What measures could be taken to attempt to integrate law breakers back into society

It Is better to reform criminals instead of just punishing them. What measures could be taken to attempt to integrate law-breakers back into society.

The majority of people agrees that it is better to make reformation of those, who made something illegal, rather than commiting to prison. Some ways of avoiding people of commiting for trial will be considered in this essay.

Criminalism is a very arguable topic today. While some people for punishing criminals, others against. But who knows how it will be affected on society, by devoiding individuals of their rights and freedom? Of course, humans, who come back to the habitual atmosphere may never get balanced with it again.

For instance, on order to avoid punishing oneself, the government could take into consideration imposing high taxes to illegals, and forcing them to pay through all their life, depending on the type of crime.

If delinquent one and person, who suffered can extripate the issue, by paying for the damage,punishing may be avoided. Moreover, one half of individuals may break law at a very early stage of life. Thus, if they are sent to prison, they would definetily lose touch with the present, and become not as adequate as others,as prisoners are not provided with the same opportunities as other free citizens. After coming back from prison,the majority of them are not able to find themselves in life and no one prefers accepting such employer to work. This kind of people are just a waste to a community.

But all these above-said reasons do not mean that human beings should not be non outlawed at all. As this would be a simple injustice towards non-rotten people, who do not rook, thieve things, make distresses, and many other illegal things. Further more,if reforming will be implemented, that would have a deterring impact, and undoubtedly, the number of pseudo criminals will lower.

Sentence: After coming back from prison,the majority of them are not able to find themselves in life and no one prefers accepting such employer to work.
Description: The fragment majority of them is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

While some people for punishing criminals, others against.
Description: put a complete sentence after while

Sentence: The majority of people agrees that it is better to make reformation of those, who made something illegal, rather than commiting to prison.
Error: commiting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Some ways of avoiding people of commiting for trial will be considered in this essay.

Sentence: If delinquent one and person, who suffered can extripate the issue, by paying for the damage,punishing may be avoided.
Error: extripate Suggestion: extricate

Sentence: Thus, if they are sent to prison, they would definetily lose touch with the present, and become not as adequate as others,as prisoners are not provided with the same opportunities as other free citizens.
Error: definetily Suggestion: definitely

The ideas are not developed smoothly.