It certain important changes are made in means and resources of providing education to student it can improve the quality of education what are your view

We are leading into advanced,developed and contemporary era in this jet age of 21 century updated education is all time needed now modern technology has drastically affected the way of education by invented computer, smart classes,study on line through connecting internet these are productive for getting better education Here, i would entirely favor with that resources and means also improve the quality of education .

To set in, there are numerous points to support my view education widens to person's mental horizon computer allows student to improve creativity and grasping power which lucrative to explore innovative ideas as well as improve intellectual ability of student therefore, it enable student to reach at their objectives Moreover, now a days several private schools ,colleges have established in every nook and corner of the world which offer smart classes to student which makes it easier for collecting latest education material, exclusive exams tips related that fruitful to achieve towering success in their life as well as enhance the knowledge of student .

On the contrary ,'' every soward has tow edge ''these means and resources do not faded the value of teacher in the classroom and some student are too much interesting to using computer and take smart classes they are spending plenty of time over there consequently they have to face visual and spinal problem
From my notion , these means and resources of education helpful to improve academic performance as well as upsurge the standard of education by contrast , student's are losing the interest of reading book significant of books which have also negative impact on student study

in a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations with my self teacher and parents should share joint responsibilties by telling bad impact of these means if using more

Sentence: To set in, there are numerous points to support my view education widens to person's mental horizon computer allows student to improve creativity and grasping power which lucrative to explore innovative ideas as well as improve intellectual ability of student therefore, it enable student to reach at their objectives Moreover, now a days several private schools ,colleges have established in every nook and corner of the world which offer smart classes to student which makes it easier for
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in
Description: The fragment which lucrative to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lucrative with is lucrative

Sentence: On the contrary ,'' every soward has tow edge ''these means and resources do not faded the value of teacher in the classroom and some student are too much interesting to using computer and take smart classes they are spending plenty of time over there consequently they have to face visual and spinal problem From my notion , these means and resources of education helpful to improve academic performance as well as upsurge the standard of education by contrast , student's are losing the interest
Description: The fragment not faded the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace faded with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: in a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations with my self teacher and parents should share joint responsibilties by telling bad impact of these means if using more.
Error: responsibilties Suggestion: responsibilities

Avg. Sentence Length: 49.5 21.0 (sentences are too long)
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 1 0.12