It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society Give specific

It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members.
Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society.
Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give specific reasons to support your answer.

It is indisputably taken for granted that every existence in a society, as we all are aware, not only plays a vitally significant roll in a society, but also makes a fundamental contribution to have a successful and advanced country. Also every individual whether an artist or a scientist has his own effects and benefits. Art, can be considered as inseparable part of a society and has a great influence on spreading peace among nations, which is really important. The technology and all the facilities that we are using, is due to the science. In my viewpoint benefits of the both side is considerable and we cannot say artists are more or less helpful in a society.

At first place, I would like to point out having a good mood as one of the positive aspects of art in every individual’s survival. Artists make the environment look great and it causes spiritual calmness as well as excitement. As an illustration, all the beauty around us is because of artists and it can shed light on the dark aspects of every human’s spiritual survival. Even the language that we are speaking, which provides opt ground for communicating is a result of art.

Further more, the contribution of scientists cannot be underestimated. Nowadays we have a wealth of facilities that we cannot survive without them. Here I prefer to refer an example, the airplanes, cars, factories even the furniture in our houses are all scientist’s achievements. Those who believe scientists are more helpful commonly tend to look at the physical effects and are more pessimistic about the art.

All in all, after all these stories, I personally believe that both groups are beneficial in a society and undoubtedly a society benefits from artists as much as scientists, Art in emotional needs and science in physical demands.

Sentence: It is indisputably taken for granted that every existence in a society, as we all are aware, not only plays a vitally significant roll in a society, but also makes a fundamental contribution to have a successful and advanced country.
Error: indisputably Suggestion: No alternate word

You are improved!