It is generally believed that the Internet is an excellent means of communication but some people suggest that it may not be the best place to find information Discuss both views and give your own opinion

It is generally believed that the Internet is an excellent means of communication but some people suggest that it may not be the best place to find information. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is evident that the Internet has revolutionized human’s lives and played an irreplaceable part in our daily routines. Many claim that it opens up opportunities for new communication methods while others reject this notion, believing that the Internet only deserves the backseat in the priority list when it comes to information source. Discussed below are several factors accounting for the stark contrast between these two perspectives.

Proponents of the latter idea would argue that the Internet is disadvantageous and problematic itself. That the information presented online might not be trustworthy is the biggest concern. Obviously, without careful consideration, one could read superficial and distorted news uploaded by people having bad motives such as hackers, terrorists and so on. Furthermore, Internet addiction could be another grave problem. Instead of surfing webs to find useful information, people are prone to be swayed by online games, pornography. Spending hours on these detrimental sites could lead to physical problems as well as mental disorders in the long run.

Nevertheless, other people may suggest that there are a number of benefits associated with the use of the Internet. Firstly, it connects people from all over the world regardless geographic barriers. No doubt that the Internet makes the world become a global village by providing an enormous range of applicationts such as Skype, Facebook, Twitter and so on which are almost free and user friendly. Secondly, another plus point of this could be the online database it offers. The availibility of free ebooks, virtual libraries and online newspapers has facilitated people’s acquisition of knowledge. As a consequence, access to information has no longer been the prerogative of the wealth as it was in the past.

All things considered, I firmly hold the view that the benefits of the Internet far outweigh its pitfalls. However, individuals should think carefully before entering this new world and the authorities should update the surveillance systems to protect users from dangers brought by the Internet.

Sentence: No doubt that the Internet makes the world become a global village by providing an enormous range of applicationts such as Skype, Facebook, Twitter and so on which are almost free and user friendly.
Error: applicationts Suggestion: applications

Sentence: The availibility of free ebooks, virtual libraries and online newspapers has facilitated people's acquisition of knowledge.
Error: availibility Suggestion: availability