It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these view

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your own point.

Every individual has a special ability. However, it does not mean that he/she can not learn other skills. Some people claim that only those who are really talented can spark in an art field like sport or music. Others argue that even if some one is not genius in sport or music, he/she can achieve those skills by teaching to. However both opinions are somehow true that will be discussed below.

It is popularly claimed that every person is made for a specific job. Furthermore, children find themselves more capable in the fields that they are more interested in. In particular, we all have heard at least one famous music by Beethoven. Although he was deaf, but he was a genius musician who had an extraordinary ability in playing piano and writing piano sheet musics. Therefore, every person should discover his talent at the first place so that he can utilize his full ability ( or one hundred percent of his ability??) in his life.

People also argue that individuals are multi-talented. Therefore, they can strengthen their skills by practicing and focusing on it. For instance, every person can become a sport person by rehearsing a lot. Though, those who are genius in a specific sport field can be a better professional sport person by taking a shorter period of rehearsing.

Overall, it is a fact that children can achieve every career that they have intended to start. However, there are some careers that children are capable to accomplish perfectly. In either condition, they should be taught fundamental rules and knowledges. Nonetheless, in my opinion, being talented in a field that you attend, the efficiency in response to a certain amount of effort will be higher and also you would become more expert than others.