It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these view

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these view and give your own opinion.

It is undoubtedly true that specific group of people think that talent play a vital role in the some special fields such as art or sport, others however arguing that great natural ability is not the only effective matter in the success way and educational system also could have positive effect in the individual progress.

In one side of the discussion, recent surveys indicate that genius is one of the important factors in advancement of an athlete or artist. Inborn talent could not be taught at primary or secondary school. Indeed, innate genius is just a god gifted talent in a specific major that when a child was born who has this feature with himself and grow up with this natural capability. There is a good example of well-known people like Lionel Messy who has played football in Barcelona for many years and he is now a famous football player around the world that even Mara Dona believes that he is absolutely football genius.

On the other side of the argument, it can be seem that become a professional athlete or musician is not just depends on a natural ability and most of the children would be a popular person provided that they can be taught by kind and tolerant teachers at the childhood period. It is obvious that the harder you study or practice, the better result you will be achieved, in this way, an individual person should be focused on learning more and more, sport men by exercise at the gym regularly; in addition, keep their body in shape with daily diet and musicians by either following the latest modern method in music or learned previous style of famous composers such as Beethoven.

By the way of conclusion, in my opinion, both athlete and musician can be taught to become a professional person in their related-subject, while innate talent beside the educational system can be more effective and caused more progress for an individual person who wants to become a legend.

Sentence: It is undoubtedly true that specific group of people think that talent play a vital role in the some special fields such as art or sport, others however arguing that great natural ability is not the only effective matter in the success way and educational system also could have positive effect in the individual progress.
Description: The fragment talent play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

it can be seem that become a professional athlete or musician is not just depends on a natural ability
Suggestion: it can be seen that becoming a professional athlete or musician is not just depends on a natural ability