It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Whether people are born as gifted or they can be educated to gain some qualifications, such as sportsman, musician and etc. has triggered a spirited debate since years. There are a number of strong arguments in favor of both sides. I will discuss these issues below.

First of all, today’s educational opportunities can help everyone to become a good sports person or musician, in other words everyone is able to gain every qualification he or she wants. For instance, if someone is going to be a musician, he or she can easily attend music lessons. Especially, modern teaching methods including improved training systems allow people to become a good sportsman. Anyone can become sportsman by training a lot.

However, some, including me consider that the main factor for the success is talent. Despite a lot of trainings people cannot be a good musician or sportsman without talent. This talent is usually omitted through the genes. It can be easily noticed that the musicians’ children are generally become a musician. Therefore, the same tendency is observed for athletes, doctors and others.

Another point which I would like to mention is that although there were not any training courses, schools or universities until a few centuries ago, however there were a lot of outstanding musicians, heroes who had better physical features and etc. These opportunities were inherited from fathers to children.

To sum it up, I strongly believe that, talent has a great importance in human beings’ lives. To my mind, if someone has a talent on something, it will be realized. In contrast, if someone doesn’t have any kind of talent, he or she will never be able to be a good musician or sportsman.