It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and other are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sport person or musician.Discuss both views and giv

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and other are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sport person or musician.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, many talent shows appear to give opportunity for people explore their natural ability. Indonesian Idol is a talent show as a media to improve talent exactly singing talent, who has any eager to improve ability their can join in this competition. Some people believe that each person has different talent which is a gifted from God, but only fewer people realize about their own talent. However, talent does not improve some people who do not have awareness to develop the natural ability. So, attending in the course is the best way to explore talent. This essay would consider existence of talent and hard work as the essential things for getting successful.

Talent sometimes gives adventage for people’s lives for successful, musician, for instance, have had talent since he born, Michael bubble is the well-known singer who achieves a success from exploration natural ability. Long time ago, before he became popular singer, he never attended in singing course, but he only did self-learning to improve his ability. He believes that practice and hard work are the best way to improve his talent which is singing.

On the other hand, Alexandra is the popular racer from Indonesia, she learns how to drive a race car in circuit from childhoods. Her father is former athlete of racing, and he influences his daughter to follow his hobby. As a result, environment is important things to influence people. Although, people have good natural ability without experience and practice which are not be something special. Nowadays, some parents guide their children to find a pure talent and they help to improve children ability by course.

In conclusion, I believe that who can maintain natural ability which becomes a benefit, it will help people success in the future. People sometimes cannot realize about their ability, but hard work is the best way to improve ability, because without hard work possible to achieve success, although people have good natural ability.

for people explore their natural ability.
for people to explore their natural ability.

their can join in this competition.
they can join in this competition.

since he born
since he was born

a success from exploration natural ability.
a success from exploring natural ability.

Sentence: People sometimes cannot realize about their ability, but hard work is the best way to improve ability, because without hard work possible to achieve success, although people have good natural ability.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to work and possible

Sentence: Talent sometimes gives adventage for people's lives for successful, musician, for instance, have had talent since he born, Michael bubble is the well-known singer who achieves a success from exploration natural ability.
Error: adventage Suggestion: advantage
Error: well-known Suggestion: well known