It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that most sportsmen or sportswomen and musicians are born with established abilities, while other people believe that these people increase their skills in trainings and practices. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveals that good athletes and musicians obtain skills in trainings for several reasons. I will explain my position providing examples to support my point of view.

To begin with, people who support that trainings and experiences are necessary for becoming good athletes or musicians. In fact, if somebody try to do something every day he or she will be master in his or her fields. Furthermore, in my opinion, famous good player always appear with their skills which is gained in strong trainings. For example, Lionel Messi who is the best football player all over the world and if he never met a good teacher he himself would never shown his own ability. Obviously, by training and regular practice, anyone can control himself or herself weakness and the same person also improve him or her skills.

On the other hand, some people were really given valuable talent by God. For example, Beethoven who is the most popular musician. Although he was deaf, but he could compose different well-known classical songs. In fact, he was never able to enjoy his songs, because of the mentioned reason. This example supports people who believe that people who are popular musicians or athletes were given talents by God. Nevertheless, it is important to be accepted that somebody who has ability as Beethoven has seldom appeared and recognized.

To sum up, while there are arguments to be made for both sides, it is clear that practicing makes perfect, because all the reasons mentioned above.

Sentence: In fact, if somebody try to do something every day he or she will be master in his or her fields.
Description: The fragment somebody try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular