It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents , for instance for sport or music , and others are not. However , it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both views an

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents , for instance for sport or music , and others are not. However , it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Nowadays there have been heated debates on talented and non talented children. Many people divide children into two groups, children who are gifted by god and children without talent. However, others claim that person can become good sportsmen or musician by working hard.

It is obvious that there are some people with innate specific talents. Commonly, such people are not taught any skills , they have obtained these skills naturally. For instance, gifted person with three years of hard training , can have worse technique , but has something more than just a technique, the zest. Something special that folks can notice and that ordinary people can not obtain even by training hard 10 years. We can undoubtedly say that outstanding persons as Mozart or Pele had this zest. Mozart , a genius who conquered the world by his symphonies. However, endowed individuals must first of all open this talent.

On the other hand , several people argue that everyone can become a good musician or athlete. It is a fact that they need a qualified teacher for that. What is more , what is need to be really keen on training and willing to work out hard to achieve goal. There are lots of examples of children who did not seem to be able to ever be musician , but after a lot of practice and lessons , they finally succeeded it.I strongly believe that , everyone can become what he is dreaming through the right and professional training.
<!--break-->
In a nutshell, I hold the view that there are actually extraordinary children who from the very young age seem to be talented in different skills. However, ordinary individuals could improve their skills by training hard in order to reach a perfect scale.

No. of Words: 285 350 More words wanted.

More words, higher marks.