It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents , for instance for sport or music and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents , for instance for sport or music and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give you opinion

Most of the successful musicians, artists or even sportsman are claimed to be gifted with talent. However, some believe endorse the principle of “Practice makes Perfect”, and claim that any child can be taught a good sports person or musician.

Undoubtedly, if an individual possess a skill or talent, they can master the skill with much ease and become successful. For example, if a child is born with a pleasing and charming voice, it craves a smooth path for the individual to become a musicians. However, the skill has to be backed by passion and determination to excel to become successful. That is why, most of the successful artists or sports person has their story to tell of their struggle to achieve success and recognition in the society.

On the other hand, the society has been witness to several real life experiences where people have achieved success in their field with years of hardwork, perseverance and determination. The route for such individual are filled with multiple failures which were tackled with undying passion to master a skill with years of practice. Often, one gets to hear about a person who is handicap by birth but has learned to play musical instrument by one hand. Sometimes, music played by these artists are more successful than people who are gifted.

In conclusion, it will be unfair to state that only gifted people can pursue their respective field. It surely smoothens their path to success, however the human race has witness some truly inspirational stories which proves that there is nothing in the world that cannot be learned regardless of whether you are born with the skill or not. With passion and determination, nothing is unachievable.

Sentence: Undoubtedly, if an individual possess a skill or talent, they can master the skill with much ease and become successful.
Description: The fragment individual possess a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace possess with verb, past tense