It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Is talent or education important to be a musician or a sports person? It has been an arguable question for ages. Some claim that it is sufficient to be born talented. However, some people think vice versa.

People who support the consideration that being a good sports person or a musician depends on the talent assess that there were a lot of talented musicians in the previous centuries, despite poor education or lack of education. It is obvious that if a person cannot feel the music, he or she can hardly be a notable musician. As well as a man does not have physical abilities, he cannot be a good athlete.

However, there is a significant group of people think that each child can be taught to play in a variety of music instruments and different kinds of sport. For this argument they exemplify a variety of musicians and sportsmen with physical disabilities. For instance, Oscar Pistorious an athlete from RSA. Although he does not have legs, but he runs along with the sportsmen without disabilities in the different competitions. He was disabled, however he did not lose his hope, he trained a lot. As a result, he indicated that, a person can do everything by training.

To me, both sides are justified. If a child has a good feeling of music, however nobody helps him or her, it is clear that, this child could not success. There must be a person to help the child to emerge his talent. In my opinion, somebody has to aim the children who were born with a music or sport talent to the right direction.
(280)

To conclude, anybody cannot deny that both training and talent is necessary for the future’s genius musicians and sportsmen. We must find talented children and we must teach them. It will give us better opportunities.

Sentence: He was disabled, however he did not lose his hope, he trained a lot.
Description: The word trained is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to trained