It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and other are not . However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and other are not . However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In the world different forms of people live.Some pieces of them go in for sport, some interested in music, some pieces are professional sportsmen or musician.Today, the interest to sport, musician and so on. are higher and these processes are growing up.This is due to the fact, most parents encourage the children for sport and music.So that, in many countries, including our country, nowadays the people who go in for sports and interested in music are increasing a lot.Of course, children are interested in various types of sports and music themselves.

However, it is said different ideas about the successful sportsmen, musicians and other professions. Some people think that their success is talent from God.Thus, by this idea they are due to sport and music from their born.In general, this opinion may be right from my point of view. Nevertheless, this is not accurate. Forallthat, the other idea is nearer the right than another one.

For another notion, children are tought to be good sportsmen or musicians at an early age. In my opinion, if some have notgot talent, they can catch to the maximum level of music or sport with trying.Because, today we can see some people is the best with problems.It is possible to be the best all professions if you can try a lot.

Notwithstanding, to my mind, human must try a lot to catch the level that she/he want.People mustn't be busy by waiting talent from God.Everybody must want and effort.

Sentence: For another notion, children are tought to be good sportsmen or musicians at an early age.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860