It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sports or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these vie

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sports or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your opinion

Without any doubt, since fields such as sport, music and art have played immense roles in the life of human beings, there have been certain people who had talents for them. This fact has led to the generally accepted opinion that special skills for those fields must be innate. However recently, many people claim that, in order to be outstanding musicians, artists and sportsmen, there is no need for the inborn aptitudes, on the contrary, everyone can be trained to be success. I will try to discuss both opinions considering the arguments on behalf of each view.

To begin with, although many people engage in music, sports and art, only few of them can profess in those fields and gain worldwide fame. To be more precise, people can never be popular on global scale, unless they have really distinctive features that they were born with. In addition to this, throughout the history, many prodigies stood out among their colleges and that indicates as they are instructed by the same tutors, clearly training is not enough for great achievements.

On the other hand, as countries with good education facilities contribute more geniuses to the world’s art, music and sports in comparison with the others, apparently, the ways that those people are taught also have significance to some extent. To exemplify, despite the fact that, all countries attempt to raise top quality footballers, only countries such as Spain, England, Germany, Brazil and etc., who have great football schools accomplish this task.

In conclusion, according to my point of view, it is really important to get proper education to prevail opponents in definite fields, but it is almost impossible to stand at the top of ladder without natural talents regardless to the quality of education.

Don't put 'However' and 'on the contrary' in one sentence.