It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music,and others are not.However it is sometimes claimed that any children can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music,and others are not.However it is sometimes claimed that any children can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays,art and sport state high development in all over the world,however,different kinds of necessary demands play more important role in achievement in art and sport.Each of these is urgent ,because music affects our feelings,though sport affects our health.

If you want to become a good musician,you must feel sounds,notes,moreover if your dreams about sport you must use your ability right.For example,Bethoven wasn't educated man about music and he couldn't hear anything because he was deaf,despite that his talent make him play piano.Another exapmple,Usain Bolt,runner from Jamaica,nobody can't catch him because of his speed and that depends on his talent.Your talent contribute the most part of your development.Everybody can't play piano as well as Bethoven or Mozart because their talents were for music.You can learn play piano but you never can play like them,if you haven't got special talent.

Your development in sport or music doesn't only depend on your talent.If you are a good boxer and you don't do exercises,don't practise your fight strategy daily,you will lost your next fight or if you have talent for music although you can't hold guitar or don't know tabs,nobody denies you can't play it.You must be taught to define and increase level of your talent.

In conclusion,to become a good musician or sports person is completed by two factors : talent and education.You never can make progress without one of them,thus these are keys of achieving in everything.

Sentence: For example,Bethoven wasn't educated man about music and he couldn't hear anything because he was deaf,despite that his talent make him play piano.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to that and his
Description: The fragment talent make him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Another exapmple, Usain Bolt, runner from Jamaica, nobody can't catch him because of his speed and that depends on his talent.Your talent contribute the most part of your development.
Description: The fragment talent contribute the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contribute with verb, past tense

The essay is not organized well.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860