It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music and others are not.however,it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both views and give

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music and others are not.however,it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nature had given different qualities to different people.we know that people all across the world have different internal qualities.a person must have inborn talent as well as learning quality to be a good sportsperson or musician or artist or writer.hence,i presume that learning is essential along with talent.

we must say that to become a successful person one's need to do practice.for a good artist a person can practice even lately in life.for example,leonardo da vinci started doing art when he pass his prime and kept on practicing,as a result he had became a successful artist.today we all know about great soccer player like pela and maradona who were good sportsperson and became successful in their field.i assume that learning environment is necessary to be a good sportsman or musician or artist.

however,some people argue that in born talent is more important rather than doing practice.talent play a vital role in becoming a successful person in their lives.but i think that with talent,learning is also needed.for example,some of the greatest cricket players were born to play cricket but if they had not practice properly would they had became a successful sportsman?no,with in born talent one's need to do practice.

from the above discussion we conclude that,talent need perfection and for perfection one's need learning.learning was the key to become a successful sportsperson or any other artist.

Sentence: we must say that to become a successful person one's need to do practice. for a good artist a person can practice even lately in life. for example,leonardo da vinci started doing art when he pass his prime and kept on practicing, as a result he had became a successful artist.today we all know about great soccer player like pela and maradona who were good sportsperson and became successful in their field. i assume that learning environment is necessary to be a good sportsman or musician or
Description: The fragment he pass his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace pass with verb, past tense
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to had and became

Sentence: however,some people argue that in born talent is more important rather than doing practice.talent play a vital role in becoming a successful person in their lives. but i think that with talent,learning is also needed. for example, some of the greatest cricket players were born to play cricket but if they had not practice properly would they had became a successful sportsman?no, with in born talent one's need to do practice.
Description: The fragment practice.talent play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

First step: try to write the essay with more vocabulary words.

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.