It has been proved that smoking kills In some countries it has been made illegal for people to smoke in all public places except in certain areas All countries should make these rules Do you agree or disagree with this statement

It has been proved that smoking kills. In some countries it has been made illegal for people to smoke in all public places except in certain areas. All countries should make these rules.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It has proven that smoking is injurious to health. It’s not only unhealthy for smokers; it’s also dangerous for passive smokers. Hence, most countries believe it should be made illegal in public places. Some countries don’t believe in this rule and regulations to be implemented for their citizens.

Firstly, I believe we can try to build smoking zones near public places to avoid people smoking in public places. Some people are so addicted to smoking that it’s hard for them to quit smoking. It will be very harsh if we make public smoking illegal without any facilities being provided to citizens who smoke 3 to 4 cigarettes a day and work in city. I think that we can control smoking in public places without implementing any legal regulations for citizens.

However, we cannot ignore public smoking as it has proven to be deadly. It also has the negative impact on children and young generation in public surrounding. If people are smoking among pregnant women, it will affect her and the child due to passive smoking.

I believe that all the countries should have some legal rules to build a fear in people who smoke in public places. This is the only way to you can avoid public smoking.

In conclusion, I agree to make public smoking illegal is the best viable option for all countries to save innocent people and healthy surrounding. This will not only help people who are victims of passive smoking, but also but some restrictions on people who smoke and kill themselves.

Sentence: This will not only help people who are victims of passive smoking, but also but some restrictions on people who smoke and kill themselves.
Description: The fragment but also but is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective

You have 40 minutes to write the essay, so you need to write the essay with more words.