It has been said, "Not every thing that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

It is obvious that there are several books in the world that are written by the persons who had valuable experiences as regards their fields and people can reap the benefits of reading these books and gain a lot of experiences in the short times which would never happen if they wanted to gather information alone and without reading books.

On the one hand, people who want to gather valuable information in the short time little by little try to read a lot of books via the internet and library. These books provide them with golden opportunity to learn about any majors like history and science which are written by other languages and are translated to their own language. More over, they can gather a lot of useful experiences about how people lived in the past and how kings governed their countries in the past which would not be the case if they wanted to gain experiences because they would never be able to live in the past. By reading these books not only will we able to learn valuable experience as regards several irreversible damages which happened in the past through kings but also we can increase our knowledge about history of the other countries that use different kind of languages which would never happen if we wanted to know about the other countries since we should be spend a lot of time only for learning their languages while by reading these translated book we can take advantages of their histories at the glance.

On the other hand, there are several new sciences and information as regards any subjects that people can not find easily and they should be gain through their experiences and then express. It is noticeable that there are new questions according to new aspects of science that are crossing our minds every day which we can not find whose answers through reading books, in other words, we should spend more time to investigate our questions’s answer in a creativity way and develop our ideas which would not be the case if we did not read any books and did not learn any wrathful experiences through reading books.

As a result, I believe that both knowledge gained from experiences and knowledge gained from books are so important because they have correlation with each other, we can gain knowledge from books in the short time and develop our ideas to gain new information from our experiences and even express our experiences and our knowledge by writing a new book.