It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.”Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.”

Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

Every one can earn knowledge in two different ways. One of the way is he or she use experience of other people and another way is he or she read a book. Both of these ways are completely different.

There are many different between these two ways and I consider some of them. Firstly, information is published on a book is result of many years researches by scientists. Most of the time these results are reasonable, we can trust them. While, experience of people is earned by chance. People get information in different events and different situation. Sometimes two people in same situation have two different experience. For example when we have a cold, every body has different recipe, one person believe the best cure for clod is chicken soup and might be another person do not agree with way and the think the best way is go to doctor. Secondly, using of experience is free. We could easily ask people about their knowledge and use of them. However, If we need a book, we must buy it or barrow it from a library. These process is costly.

In my opinion, although experience of people are very valuable, books are more important than experience. When a book is written, obviously, book's writer use experience of other people. Correct results and information are collected in books, so books are more trustable. In addition, experiences are forgotten after a couple of years or they might be change, but books are not like that. They always be saved and if a changes are happened, old book will not change and a new book will publish for new changes.

Sentence: One of the way is he or she use experience of other people and another way is he or she read a book.
Description: The fragment she use experience is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace use with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example when we have a cold, every body has different recipe, one person believe the best cure for clod is chicken soup and might be another person do not agree with way and the think the best way is go to doctor.
Description: The fragment person believe the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and think

Try to correct those gram errors. Don't repeat errors.

Expand your ideas with examples.