It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

Obviously, the most important source is experience. Impression is regurally activity which has a lot of meaning as guide for living. Incident not only teach me through reading instead it is involving me without mediator. From my daily event, I can strongly remember is it bad or good thing for me. As undirectly, that is teaching me more adult and manage myself supposed to be. In the following paraghraps I will try to support my answer with some reasons.

The first thing that should be noted, why I chose experience because it has essential knowledge that I need in order to ready for facing kinds of problem what I have gotten in this world. From experiment, people, could solve numerous problems depend with an occurence they have. School is guidelines in life because it is helping to break conflict.

However in order that succeed in today I need more than just to know experience and how to face problem. I need theory from good manners which would give me logic information as another source. Book is history that contains interesting experience which gained based impression of others. Morever, I have to read some books so that add my knowledge. It is because title has basic for taking to learn. At this situation, knot could lodestar my step also for begining my life.

Another important aspect of this is that experience is big source whom I learn about contains that core as straightly wherefore an occurance include big teacher in this life. In the Century Era an impression could I get from joint also. All these are done to take studying.

To sum up, my personal opinion is that experience is source the most important to acquire in that involve as immidiatelly. Otherwise that make me become grown look at the problem.

Sentence: School is guidelines in life because it is helping to break conflict.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and guidelines

Sentence: Otherwise that make me become grown look at the problem.
Description: The fragment Otherwise that is rare

Sentence: Impression is regurally activity which has a lot of meaning as guide for living.
Error: regurally Suggestion: regularly

Sentence: As undirectly, that is teaching me more adult and manage myself supposed to be.
Error: undirectly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In the following paraghraps I will try to support my answer with some reasons.
Error: paraghraps Suggestion: paragraph

Sentence: From experiment, people, could solve numerous problems depend with an occurence they have.
Error: occurence Suggestion: occurrence

Sentence: At this situation, knot could lodestar my step also for begining my life.
Error: lodestar Suggestion: ?
Error: begining Suggestion: beginning

Sentence: Another important aspect of this is that experience is big source whom I learn about contains that core as straightly wherefore an occurance include big teacher in this life.
Error: occurance Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum up, my personal opinion is that experience is source the most important to acquire in that involve as immidiatelly.
Error: immidiatelly Suggestion: immediately

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.