It has been said Not everything that is learned is contained in books Compare and contrast the knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books In your opinion which source is more important Why Use specific reasons and example to

It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast the knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and example to

As it is rightly said "knowledge is devine" and it is one of the most important factor in achieving your goals and ambitions. No matter which way you gain knowledge either through books or experience, learning from both is essential. Having said that, I feel learning from experience is more important than from books.

It is not necessary that one has to experience everything and also sometimes experiencing something could also prove to be time taking and tidius job. For example, if you want to gain knowledge about tallest Himalayan mountain and climate surrounding it, you don't have to trav...

Sentence: It is not necessary that one has to experience everything and also sometimes experiencing something could also prove to be time taking and tidius job.
Error: tidius Suggestion: tedious

Sentence: To cite an example, just passed out doctor has to go through mandatory intership, irrespective of how brilliant a doctor might be acadmically,he cannot be expected to do surgeries straight away after completing the studies, he has to work under the guidance of experienced doctor as a trainee doctor for sometime, after gaining enough exposure over a period of time under able guidance, he will be able to do surgery as well.
Error: acadmically Suggestion: academically

Sentence: Here we can say that doctor's cannot acquire the expertise or specalisation without proper realtime experience.
Error: realtime Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: specalisation Suggestion: specialization

Avg. Sentence Length: 33.778 21.0 (sentences are too long)

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

suggestions:

1.You need to focus on one thing in one paragraph. Correct way or 'pattern' should be like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.

2.Read essays by top users and learn from them:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james

3. Be sensitive to use However.

4. Read more English articles online. Learn to write sentences smoothly

5. Improve your vocabulary words

6. Write more

let us know if you have more questions.