It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

I extremely hold up action if in my surrounds perhaps stood high school. It is because senior high school has various of help these days. There are my view points why i care about this strategy.

On the one hand, high school is last educate which is very significant. It is for the reason that senior high school resolve aid individuals for getting a job. For instance, superior educate mostly has minor in the school, so that student can choose what is subject as she/he likes for her/him ability in order to she/he easier to enter for working. Nowadays, occupation be able to find from superior teach, because senior high school not only give theory lesson. But it also insert talent of pupil, to get good future all the way through majors in it. As a result, there are numerous workers just graduate from senior high school these days event though graduate from high school only.

On the other hand, high school is final department, if person wants to upgrade to higher levels such as under graduate or past graduate in university. Ivory tower usually look at last school student takes. Without pass the high school individual will not ever go to next equal. Therefore, the third of basic school is a term to enter in academy.

Another buttress, why I sustain the arrangement to build third basic school, seeing that it will make my sphere has good habit for my zone like discipline. Pupil especially in high school are adult, but school still has policy. For example, each high school has rule, and it sometime give punishment to student who disobey rule. So, circuit in my environment can coach about how the control their brood through imitate the way high school lecture to learner.

In sum, I determination preparation to make high school in my commune because it will spread influence good things.

Sentence: It is for the reason that senior high school resolve aid individuals for getting a job.
Description: The fragment school resolve aid is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace resolve with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For instance, superior educate mostly has minor in the school, so that student can choose what is subject as she/he likes for her/him ability in order to she/he easier to enter for working.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to superior and educate

Sentence: So, circuit in my environment can coach about how the control their brood through imitate the way high school lecture to learner.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to control and their
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to through and imitate
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to way and high

Sentence: In sum, I determination preparation to make high school in my commune because it will spread influence good things.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and determination
Suggestion: Refer to influence and good

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.