It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school To what extend do you agree or disagree

It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?

School is the place for children from a variety of social backgrounds and student with a wide range of abilities meet. Because of many students from different social background gather in the class, it means that there are a lot of cultural differences among them. On the other hand, I personally believe that they can mix each other at the school. Because, there are three reasons why they could mix at school, the first, school threat all them the same, second, there is tolerance and respect among the student and the last because friendship makes differentiation become nothing.

Children will get the same treatment from their teacher in the school without care about their social background condition. The entire student will catch the similar attention from their teacher in the class, and get the similar knowledge about science and character. This will form the character of the children to ignore the differences among them and will mix with the others.

The first duty of a school is to teach duty and norms for children. Student will get understanding about respect and tolerance from their study at school. Most of children at school learn how to tolerance and respect to each other. When children could respect to their friends, they could mix with each other easily.

The last is because a friendship makes the differentiation among children becomes nihil. Children spend their time every day with each other at school, this will make a friendship among them. Then, they will ignore the difference of social background among them.

At the end, I will conclude that children could mix with each other at the school without caring about the range of abilities and a variety of social background, because school forms the character, value, norm and friendship among student.

Sentence: Because, there are three reasons why they could mix at school, the first, school threat all them the same, second, there is tolerance and respect among the student and the last because friendship makes differentiation become nothing.
Description: The fragment school threat all them is rare

Sentence: The last is because a friendship makes the differentiation among children becomes nihil.
Error: nihil Suggestion: No alternate word