It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your

It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, parents have mindset that school can improve children’s knowledge and skill. Children have education from three years old to develop their ability, but school is not the main factor to measure a capability of children. However, nature ability and environment are important things to ensure children’s ability. This essay would explain about how to develop children’s as a great people in future with good ability.

Long time ago, before racism disappeared from the world, the best way to ensure how far children had ability with a social skill. Friendship was a tool to know about children’s ability when they made a connection with other people. Social background influenced children to get a wide range. As a result, children could build ability not only at school, but also in the environment such as at family and friendship.

In the 21st century, when people recognize school, they prefer to develop ability at school. From children until teenager, people spent lots of time to study, how to improve their natural ability as a benefit to compete in the future. More than 15 years people attend in general school. Most of people believe that without school children cannot get wide range of abilities. However, some children get a problem when they want to build a relationship in other environment. The problem appears, because children only have experiences which establish connection in school and family environment. When children move on other environment, they are difficult to follow new situation.

Based on a journal, psychologies of children are developing abilities which have to establish before children attended at school which means that family is the best place to improve a natural ability from infant to teenager. However, school is the best place to establish children’s intelligence base on curriculum to deliver lots of knowledge.

In conclusion, I believe that each children has different abilities. However, children are born in the world with unique natural ability. The best way to ensure of children who it is relationship in social forum and school, are growing in natural environment such family.

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that each children has different abilities.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and children

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.