It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from you

It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

Children go to school everyday and they meet others children from wide range of abilities also from a variety of social backgrounds. Some children are enjoyble to mix each other at school even though ones reject it. I firmly believe both have some reasons.

To begin with, the international school could be one example of mixing all children from various backgrounds. Next, children can get some experience of coorporation with others children from other countries. Moreover, childrean learn other languages from different countries. Besides, they shared about culture, custom, and some habits from their countries to others. Furthermore, by having all social social backgrounds from many places, children learn to respect other people. The most important attitude to respect others different people is acception that all people have unique life to complete each others.

Nevertheless, some parents might be worry to give the mixing school to their children. Obviously, the discriminations of rases, custom and people origin are commonly happened in some area including schools. Parents from specific country prefer to choose the same school like their origin for their children. For instance, the Chinesse parents prefer to go to China’s school than international school. Thers, they are afraid that their children face languange barrier as bis problems. Furthermore, they teach high nasionalism to their children without leading them to know others children from over the world.

In my opinion, giving a chance to children to go to the mixing schools is a fascinating moment for parents. Moreover, the parents give their faith that their children will survive. What is more, children could broaden their knowledge of their societies with many friends from other background with range abilities. Some children will thank that they still have rich parents who provide everythings when they see other poor students try harder to go to the same school. Besides, from many places. The teachers support the talented children moght be come from many places. The teacher suppor the talented children, no matter their backgrouds from. However, I personally understand the worriness from other parents to let their children go to the mixing school. The discrimination of everythings could be disappear immediately in this world, so we can start to minimize it as soon as possible. Certainly, entering children to the mixing school is the way to minimize the discrimination.

To sum up, I totally agree that children could enhance their mind and attitu by joining with other students from various social backgrounds and wide range of abilities. After all, the worriness could be good challenge to parents that they believe of their children’s adaptations.

Children go to school everyday and they meet others children
Children go to schools everyday and they meet other children

coorporation with others children
coorporation with other children

to complete each others.
to complete to each other.

to know others children from over the world.
to know other children from over the world.

no matter their backgrouds from.
no matter where their backgrounds are from.

Sentence: Some children are enjoyble to mix each other at school even though ones reject it.
Error: enjoyble Suggestion: enjoyable

Sentence: Moreover, childrean learn other languages from different countries.
Error: childrean Suggestion: children

Sentence: The most important attitude to respect others different people is acception that all people have unique life to complete each others.
Error: acception Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Thers, they are afraid that their children face languange barrier as bis problems.
Error: languange Suggestion: language

Sentence: Furthermore, they teach high nasionalism to their children without leading them to know others children from over the world.
Error: nasionalism Suggestion: nationalist

Sentence: Some children will thank that they still have rich parents who provide everythings when they see other poor students try harder to go to the same school.
Error: everythings Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The teachers support the talented children moght be come from many places.
Error: moght Suggestion: might

Sentence: The teacher suppor the talented children, no matter their backgrouds from.
Error: suppor Suggestion: support
Error: backgrouds Suggestion: backgrounds

Sentence: However, I personally understand the worriness from other parents to let their children go to the mixing school.
Error: worriness Suggestion: wordiness

Sentence: The discrimination of everythings could be disappear immediately in this world, so we can start to minimize it as soon as possible.

Sentence: To sum up, I totally agree that children could enhance their mind and attitu by joining with other students from various social backgrounds and wide range of abilities.
Error: attitu Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: After all, the worriness could be good challenge to parents that they believe of their children's adaptations.
Error: worriness Suggestion: wordiness