it is observed that people these day spend large sum of money on cloths hair care and other beauty products some people see it as a necessary expenditure whereas other see it ad wastage of money do you agree or disagree

it is observed that people these day spend large sum of money on cloths, hair care and other beauty products. some people see it as a necessary expenditure whereas other see it ad wastage of money.
do you agree or disagree

we are in living in a competitive era of 21st century where it has become indispensable to look good or presentable. Due to this, people spend enormous amount of money on beauty products, garments, accessories and so on. some people assert it is justifiable, while other have negative views. Here, i am personally inclined it is wastage of money.

To set in, there are multifarious reason why i support this idea. First and foremost, it creats artificial identity which can be displayed to the world, which in time may leads to severe psychological problems such as stress, depression. Moreover, p...

Sentence: First and foremost, it creats artificial identity which can be displayed to the world, which in time may leads to severe psychological problems such as stress, depression.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and leads

Sentence: Furthermore, it leave impact on social and culture structure, As it arise negative traits among people like as jealous, crime, feeling of envy, cheating and many more.
Description: The fragment it leave impact is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace leave with verb, past tense

Sentence: To illustrate, A recent scientific survey has shown that masses usually eighty percent of income spend on fashionable product and another accessories rather than saving and productive works.
Description: The fragment income spend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past participle
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and accessories

Sentence: On the contrary, some proportion of folk consider that to survive in this modern world looking good is essential in otder to maintain standard in society.
Description: The fragment folk consider that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with verb, past tense

Error: creats Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, people have super flous desire to look attractive and they consume incredible outlay on these superficial and artificial products, which may create hole in one,s pocket.
Error: flous Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: otder Suggestion: other

Sentence: Untill unless one,s has not fascinating personality u can not join in various front offiece jobs like assistent manager, receptionist job, air hostes, marketers jobs in many sector.
Error: assistent Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: offiece Suggestion: office
Error: hostes Suggestion: No alternate word