Essay topics: It is often difficult for young people to find a good job without previous work experience. Governments should encourage employers to choose young people when they need new workers. Do you agree or disagree?
At present time, looking for a job in Indonesia is seemingly difficult if young people do not have working experience previously. Governments might give a hand to employers to select the young people when they need new workers. In adverse, the employers might not be easily influenced by the governments’ demand due to professional reason.
Support from the governments certainly would decrease the number of unemployment in Indonesia. This country has many human resources who are many of them are waiting for job calls. Interestingly, without the governments’ role to encourage employers, the number of the young people working abroad to be housemaid or factory’s labor might show a significant increase lately. Those who are abroad might occasionally say, this is difficult to own a job in Indonesia with enough salary. Higher wage is tangibly offered overseas.
In contrary, the companies should not considerably acquire many influences from the governments to choose new workers. In any case, there should not be an intervention between governments and companies since Indonesia does not apply capitalism policy. The companies really need the competent and skilful young people. Alternatively, the governments might give skill and working training to the candidate of workers in order to be eligible to the given criteria of companies’ vacancy.
In conclusion, the assistance from governments is still needed to some companies selecting the new inexperience young people to work. However, the companies might probably choose the new workers without any pressure from governments. The governments hopefully could provide more skill and working training, to have a steady decrease of jobless purposely.
- The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil (80.7692)
- The chart shows the participation by young people in sports by gender in Great Britain. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (40)
- The charts show the number of people using the internet from 1995 to 2002 and internet users in the world in 2003. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below. (70)
- Parents and teachers make many rules for children to encourage good behaviour and to protect them from danger. However, children would benefit from fewer rules and greater freedom.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (65)
- The table shows sources of student income over a ten-year period in the United Kingdom. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (66)
- It is often difficult for young people to find a good job without previous work experience. Governments should encourage employers to choose young people when they need new workers. Do you agree or disagree? (72.5)
- Life nowadays is generally much more stressful than in the past. Give some reasons why people suffer more from stress nowadays, and say what they can do to reduce it! (70)
- In many countries television shows many foreign-made programmes. The dominance of imported entertainment is harmful to the cultures of these countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73.33329999999999)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion! (70)