You are hereIt is often difficult for young people to find a good job without previous work experience. Governments should encourage employers to choose young people when they need new workers. Do you agree or disagree?

It is often difficult for young people to find a good job without previous work experience. Governments should encourage employers to choose young people when they need new workers. Do you agree or disagree?

Adika Dimas's picture

By Adika Dimas - Posted on 24 July 2013

At present time, looking for a job in Indonesia is seemingly difficult if young people do not have working experience previously. Governments might give a hand to employers to select the young people when they need new workers. In adverse, the employers might not be easily influenced by the governments’ demand due to professional reason.

Support from the governments certainly would decrease the number of unemployment in Indonesia. This country has many human resources who are many of them are waiting for job calls. Interestingly, without the governments’ role to encourage employers, the number of the young people working abroad to be housemaid or factory’s labor might show a significant increase lately. Those who are abroad might occasionally say, this is difficult to own a job in Indonesia with enough salary. Higher wage is tangibly offered overseas.

In contrary, the companies should not considerably acquire many influences from the governments to choose new workers. In any case, there should not be an intervention between governments and companies since Indonesia does not apply capitalism policy. The companies really need the competent and skilful young people. Alternatively, the governments might give skill and working training to the candidate of workers in order to be eligible to the given criteria of companies’ vacancy.

In conclusion, the assistance from governments is still needed to some companies selecting the new inexperience young people to work. However, the companies might probably choose the new workers without any pressure from governments. The governments hopefully could provide more skill and working training, to have a steady decrease of jobless purposely.

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme Nilam
Some people say that government should pay for public health and education, while other say that it is not the responsibility of government. Discuss both view and give your opinion. habiba
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music is hear everywhere nowadays? bahruz.ahmad
Life is now better than it was 100 years ago Gabiu sticky icon
In many countries young people don’t choose the teaching profession. What do you think is the reason? What could be done to attract more students? pip depp sticky icon
In the future, we will have more and more leisure time as machines replace many of the tasks we do at home and at work.Discuss the benefits this will bring and also the problems it will cause. Sekar Hanafi
The diagram shows how sports shoes are made. Write a summary of the information. Select and report the main features. Write at least 150 words. Neeshiya Fernando sticky icon
Writing Task 1. The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. MOJIONO
Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people's lives others think that adult life brings more happiness,in spite of greater responsibilities.Discuss both these views and give your opinion sankalp_bhambri
In many countries nowadays, young single people no longer stay with their parents until they are married, but leave to study or work somewhere else.Do you think this trend has more advantages or disadvantages? acachan1 sticky icon

The diagram below shows career paths in the travel industry. Write a report. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? carmela6 sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes and What solutions can you suggest? Justin sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon

This country has many human resources who are many of them are waiting for job calls.
Suggestion: This country has many human resources who are waiting for job calls.

Sentence: The companies really need the competent and skilful young people.
Error: skilful Suggestion: skillful