You are hereIt is often difficult for young people to find a good job without previous work experience. Governments should encourage employers to choose young people when they need new workers. Do you agree or disagree?

It is often difficult for young people to find a good job without previous work experience. Governments should encourage employers to choose young people when they need new workers. Do you agree or disagree?

Adika Dimas's picture

By Adika Dimas - Posted on 24 July 2013

At present time, looking for a job in Indonesia is seemingly difficult if young people do not have working experience previously. Governments might give a hand to employers to select the young people when they need new workers. In adverse, the employers might not be easily influenced by the governments’ demand due to professional reason.

Support from the governments certainly would decrease the number of unemployment in Indonesia. This country has many human resources who are many of them are waiting for job calls. Interestingly, without the governments’ role to encourage employers, the number of the young people working abroad to be housemaid or factory’s labor might show a significant increase lately. Those who are abroad might occasionally say, this is difficult to own a job in Indonesia with enough salary. Higher wage is tangibly offered overseas.

In contrary, the companies should not considerably acquire many influences from the governments to choose new workers. In any case, there should not be an intervention between governments and companies since Indonesia does not apply capitalism policy. The companies really need the competent and skilful young people. Alternatively, the governments might give skill and working training to the candidate of workers in order to be eligible to the given criteria of companies’ vacancy.

In conclusion, the assistance from governments is still needed to some companies selecting the new inexperience young people to work. However, the companies might probably choose the new workers without any pressure from governments. The governments hopefully could provide more skill and working training, to have a steady decrease of jobless purposely.

The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age. fialka
It is generally believe that some people are born with certain talents,for instance,for sport or music and others are not.However,it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views and Bincy
The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life fialka
Electronic waste is a majar problem.why is itproblem and how can we solve it? ramangill097@gm...
Library Sabee
EducationEveryone should stay in school until the age of eighteen. To what extent do you agree or disagree? sandeep pooni
Q: Education is a lifelong task. In what extent do you agree or disagree? Tessy James sticky icon
In future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computer or television or studying at traditional school. Discuss both choices and give your opinion Tessy James sticky icon
Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient.Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful.What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. helia123
The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons. Naela Mustika K... sticky icon

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say - Where have you seen the ad?- What is the job description?- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it? marzieh IELTS
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. hamedpa IELTS
Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence? Dilbar IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

This country has many human resources who are many of them are waiting for job calls.
Suggestion: This country has many human resources who are waiting for job calls.

Sentence: The companies really need the competent and skilful young people.
Error: skilful Suggestion: skillful