It is often difficult for young people to find a good job without previous work experience Governments should encourage employers to choose young people when they need new workers Do you agree or disagree

It is often difficult for young people to find a good job without previous work experience. Governments should encourage employers to choose young people when they need new workers. Do you agree or disagree?

At present time, looking for a job in Indonesia is seemingly difficult if young people do not have working experience previously. Governments might give a hand to employers to select the young people when they need new workers. In adverse, the employers might not be easily influenced by the governments’ demand due to professional reason.

Support from the governments certainly would decrease the number of unemployment in Indonesia. This country has many human resources who are many of them are waiting for job calls. Interestingly, without the governments’ role to encourage employers, the...

This country has many human resources who are many of them are waiting for job calls.
Suggestion: This country has many human resources who are waiting for job calls.

Sentence: The companies really need the competent and skilful young people.
Error: skilful Suggestion: skillful