Keeping animals in captivity is cruel There is no reason for zoos to exist in the 21st century How far do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Keeping animals in captivity is cruel. There is no reason for zoos to exist in the 21st century. How far do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, many animals are founded in the wildlife park. Zoos are the great preservation place that could prevent the extinction of scarce animals. However, zoos was debated by societies and zoologists which consider strengthen and weakness. Many facilities that can provide the beasts to life as well as in the jungle and it can decrease the number of extinct animals. In my opinion, zoos obstruct their native habits.

In the people views, modern zoos can be considered as places which truly care for beasts from the extinction. They provide good facilities and accommodation for breeding the animals which create the ecosystem similar as their natural habit. For instead, Safari Park in Indonesia is the place with various kind of animals from several locations could be glimpsed in it. They inhabit the big zoo which is designed innately. Thus, the existence of wildlife appears as the jungle. The animals could show their skills to the visitors. For example, Monkeys as one of the animals which live in this park. They run from one branch to the others and play with their friend. Hence, the visitors increase their knowledge when they glimpse the habit of animals.

In my opinion, firstly, zoos provide entertainment to societies without regard to the health of animals. Sometimes, the meals supply belated and they consume unusual food, with the result that many animals died in the zoos. Hence, the extinction is only the reasons untenable. Secondly, If the animals life in the zoos, they would never exist in the jungle and explore their ability. These animals are closely confined with no privacy and lack mental stimulation and exercise. According to National Geographic, lions as wild animals, which are chain in the small place, could not be the king of jungle and hunt the food. The fact of the matter is that they exercise to jump, to run fast, and to use sense of instinct while they are pursuing their prey. Now, the zoos confine the ability and create the laziness animal lead to the zoos keepers provide the meal. Thirdly, the wildlife parks have good programs to breed the extinction of lion as the rare animals. Nevertheless, zoos not only one of the ways to this mission but the government’s policy can obtain the role to protect them in the jungle. Hence, the hunters will decrease their chance to chase them.

In conclusion, the animal’s lives have a limited amount of freedom to explore their habitual action in zoos. Nevertheless, zoos could create the jungle configuration for animals similar as their natural ecosystem.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater