A large number of deaths are caused by road accidents.Why do so many road accidents occur? Make recommendations that would help to reduce the number of road accidents.

In fact many countries all over the world lose lots of their members life , because of car accidents.However , drivers faults are shown as the main culprit , but non standard cars and motorways are other factors pertinent to this subject.

The procedure of taking a driving license should be revised to train much more master drivers. In my point of view , this procedure could be more functional if it involves some additional tests , such as how to react in critical situations , how to be concentrate in long time driving and how to control a damaged car after an accident. Logically training better drivers who are familiar with all aspects of roles and driving abilities could decrease the number of car accidents and deaths.

Motorways must be constructed in accordance with the up to date demands.Using an old motorway with past standards may be so dangerous , because of faster new cars.Motorways could be one of the each country's progress symbols, if they are safe and answerable to volume of cars traffic.

By rising the speed of cars,the safety equipment must be improved in the same speed. This item could not be so influential factor in wealthy countries while most of their people can drive modern cars with high level of safety properties.But in weak countries this case is steal notable . people should be aware of cars safety equipment and its saving operation during an accident.In this way they will prefer to buy more safe cars instead of much more beautiful cars.

In conclusion , among drivers , motorways and cars , none of them could not be ignored regarding to car accidents . Although the influence of each items may differs with another's , But by training more master drivers , constructing standard motorways and producing safe cars we can decrease the number of car accidents.

Sentence: Although the influence of each items may differs with another's , But by training more master drivers , constructing standard motorways and producing safe cars we can decrease the number of car accidents.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and items
Description: The fragment may differs with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace differs with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.